Welcome to the Dragon's Loft
Self-catering Accommodation at Ty Drysau Derw near Criccieth in North Wales
The self-contained upper floor of an eighteenth century stable provides comfortable holiday accommodation in quiet rural surroundings. The cottage is part of the historic farm complex at Ymwlch Fawr, away from the main roads, amongst trees and fields. Private entrance is up a slate staircase at the side of the house. Unfortunately, I can not welcome pets.
The groundfloor of the property is occupied by local sculptor Mary Matthews. Guests are welcome to use the small garden at the other side of the house, and the conservatory at the back, which is also the showroom for the ceramic sculptures made by the owner.
Comfortable and original non smoking accommodation for up to four people:
- Large, spacious Living/Dining Room with original roof-timbers exposed
- One double bed room
- One twin bed room
- TV,VCR,DVD, Radio/CD player
- Kitchen with large Welsh Dresser
- Gas-cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Central heating and a pellet stove to keep you warm and cosy
- Bathroom with separate shower
- All linen supplied
I will arrange for some milk to be in the fridge when you arrive. Towels and linen are provided, but if you wish to go swimming, could you please bring your own beach towels! You can park directly in front of the house �Ty Drysau Derw�
Powered by www.usefulwebs.co.uk